Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Come out, come out wherever you are

Okay, so I've officially been hibernating for almost two months, but I've decided to attempt a return to the blogosphere. The problem is that I'm not all that interesting, and I don't have a whole lot of extra time to devote to this bad boy.

However, with the nature of my career, I need to not only continue to become a better writer, but its also important that I am familiar enough with blogging that I can talk to clients about it without sounding like a complete moron. So... the solution is this-I'm coming back to the blog, but with a new game plan--focus less on Brad, Oliver and me, and focus more on things going on, interesting stories I run across, funny commentary, more general interest things, of course with my two cents added in. This plan should give me more easily accessible content and perhaps even more opportunities to fire up my liberal friends out there (just kidding).

I'm also thinking about trying to do some quirky design things, but I'm still learning how all of that works. The ultimate test--can I actually apply what I'm learning about web design to my own blog? Only time will tell.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I personally am rather found of Brad, Katie and Oliver, just for the record. I do to get in to a fellow bloggers head, cheers to 2009 and more blogging.