Saturday, September 27, 2008

No worries...

Well, it turns out all of my worries were completely unwarranted. I picked Oliver up from the vet Thursday afternoon and he hasn't slowed down yet. Fortunately he appears to be in no pain and is completely fine.

Since I wasn't sure what sort of state he'd be in, I passed up going to Auburn today and Brad invited his dad to go. They left this morning to go and cheer on the tigers. Oliver and I are going to do some things around the house (Halloween decorations anyone?) and then go to Mom and Dad's to watch the game. War Eagle!

P.S. Presidential debate last night--wow! I have way to much to say about that. I'll post about it once I can condense my thoughts. However, think about how many times the phrase "You're right, John" or "John's right" was used... hmm...

No comments: