Sunday, September 28, 2008

Oliver's new cousin!

The Walls family seems to keep growing--first Allie and I get married, and now we both have furry kids. Allie adopted little Bentley (he's a malti-poo) about two weeks ago and Oliver got to meet him for the first time on Saturday. On a scale of 1-10 Oliver's energy level is an 11 and Bentley's is about a... 1.5? Needless to say, Oliver's friendliness was a little much for Bentley, but I think he'll eventually grow on him. Despite the puppy madness, Mom, Dad, Allie and I watched the Auburn game together and were able to hang out, just us, for the first time in a long time. It was definitely nice; I have the most incredible family in the world!

Bentley
Oliver...again (I know I post too many pictures of him)
It's almost a new week (my birthday week!!)... time to iron clothes and get ready for tonight's all new Brothers & Sisters!!
Have a Happy Monday!

No comments: