Thursday, October 9, 2008

My birthday...continued!

I rounded out my birthday weekend with tons more fun. Mom, Dad, Allie, Brad and I went to dinner at J. Alexander's Friday night and then celebrated at Mom and Dad's with cake, ice cream and all sorts of fun surprises!

Saturday I spent most of the day out and about with mom (and catching up on the phone with friends calling with sweet birthday wishes) and then some of our fantastic friends came over for dinner and more celebrating. Have I ever mentioned that I have the best friends in the world? I most definitely do. Sissy made me awesome funfetti cupcakes and there were all sorts of other yummy treats (Brad's still talking about Amy's cheese dip). Most importantly, Brad and I were able to really hang out with some of our friends that we don't get to see nearly enough (I think I saw Amy more when she lived in Florence) and some of our friends that we are fortunate to see most every day (they're our neighbors). It's nice to have the opportunity to celebrate with friends from all aspects of our lives. I had a great birthday and can't thank everyone enough for all of their thoughtfulness. I am eager to see what God has planned for my 24th year!

Me and Amy
Sissy showing that my Halloween decoration is also functional

Yes, he rocked the seminole shirt all night long, it was good luck

1 comment:

Cassie said...

How fun, I am so glad that we were able to be a part of your birthday!!!!!